LISTENER (STUDENT) – €150,00 for the entire period
Students of Conservatory or equivalent Musical Institute/international Musical Academies who can send a regular certificate proving their subscription to such Institutions.
They will receive a participation certificate signed by Riccardo Muti, at the end of the Italian Opera Academy.
All the listeners will receive for free the official kit with the Academy logo: the shopper/backpack with folder, pencil, notebook and the booklet of the rehearsals. If the distribution of this material is prohibited by anti-Covid laws, we will evaluate any possible alternative.
reserve a seat to attend the rehearsals of Riccardo Muti.
- copy of a regular ID (passport for non-EU citizens)
- Copy of subscription’s certificate to current year of Conservatory, Istituto Musicale Pareggiato or foreign equivalent Musical Academy
Any travel, as well as boarding and lodging costs, will be entirely at each listeners’ own expense.
The fee for the entire period includes:
- July 18th, 2020 : Riccardo Muti at the piano presents Cavalleria rusticana and Pagliacci – 6.00 p.m.
- July 19th to 27th, 2020: Public rehearsals with Riccardo Muti on Cavalleria rusticana and Pagliacci (check the schedule)
- July 29th, 2020: Riccardo Muti conducts selected pieces from Cavalleria rusticana and Pagliacci – 8.30 p.m. Reduced tickets
- July 31st, 2020: Riccardo Muti presents the young conductors, Cavalleria rusticana and Pagliacci, selected pieces – 8.30 p.m.
For reservations email us or call us:
Gloria Martelli – Executive Assistant
Mob: +39 334 2871868
Ph: +39 0544 217036
(Monday to Friday, office hours 9 am – 1 pm and 2.30 – 5 pm)
– July 29th, 2020 concert is not included in the full period fee but reduced tickets will be available at:
Teatro Alighieri ticket office:
Via Mariani 2 – 48121 Ravenna
Tel. 0544249244 | Fax 0544215840 | firstname.lastname@example.org
From Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. , Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m.
– July 31st, 2020 concert is instead included in the full period fee.
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree of June, 30th 2003, n. 196 “Code about the protection of personal data” and any modification that followed, the personal data communicated through the application forms to the academy, or in relation with the participation in the academy, will be subject to treatment in compliance with the above-mentioned Italian law and any Italian law obligation. The data can be treated with electronic devices, respecting any obligation of the Italian law or other regulations and will be preserved in magnetic and printed archives. Personal data will be kept strictly reserved, will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, with the exception of subjects for whom this discretion is recognised by the Italian law and is strictly necessary in relation with the activity they will carry out. The parties interested in the above-mentioned treatment can exercise every right considered in the Art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree of June, 30th 2003, n. 196. The data controller is RM Music Srl.